Looking to book Monte?
Monte, the two-time National Mascot of the Year, does take time away from his busy sports schedule to attend private and public events. In order to inquire about an appearance date, please contact Director of New Media Brent Reser at (406) 243-2250.
Scheduling Items to Keep in Mind
* Please provide at least three weeks notice before the date of your event.
* Keep in mind that it is very difficult to schedule an appearance during a weekday when school is in session.
* Weekends fill up very quickly, especially during the summer and in September and October. Many people book these dates a year in advance.
* Rates fluctuate. Private parties/functions, public events, non-profit events, and on-campus events all include different price levels. Please call (406) 243-2250 to learn more about the structure.
* Travel fees apply for any appearance outside of Missoula.
* Monte makes up to 45 minute appearances.
* Please remember that the booking entity is responsible for designating a contact person for Monte on the day of the event and for providing him with a dressing room to change in.
Monte attends many different types of functions and events.
Monte visits many schools throughout the state of Montana.
It is not unusual for Monte to appear with other beloved community members.
Monte attends several weddings each year.