Looking to book Monte?
Monte, the two-time National Mascot of the Year, does take time away from his busy sports schedule to attend private and public events. In order to inquire about an appearance date, please contact Director of New Media Brent Reser at (406) 243-2250.
If you are looking to book the UM Cheer Squad/Dance Team, please click here.
Scheduling Items to Keep in Mind
* Please provide at least three weeks notice before the date of your event.
* Keep in mind that it is very difficult to schedule an appearance during a weekday when school is in session.
* Weekends fill up very quickly, especially during the summer and in September and October. Many people book these dates a year in advance.
* Travel fees apply for any appearances outside of Missoula.
* Monte makes up to 45 minute appearances.
* The mascot program reserves the right to deny any request for an appearance.
* Please remember that the booking entity is responsible for designating a contact person for Monte on the day of the event and for providing him with a dressing room to change in.
* Monies raised from donations help with suit upkeep, supplies, travel, and funding for national competitions.
Ready to book? Call (406) 243-2250 or click here to send an e-mail.
Monte attends many different types of functions and events.
Monte visits many schools throughout the state of Montana.
It is not unusual for Monte to appear with other beloved community members.
Monte attends several weddings each year.
Official Griz Gear