Monte will make public appearances.
Looking to book Monte?
Monte, the two-time National Mascot of the Year, does take time away from his busy sports schedule to attend private and public events. In order to inquire about an appearance date, please contact Director of New Media Eric Taber at (406) 243-2250.
If you are looking to book the UM Cheer Squad/Dance Team, please click here.
Scheduling Items to Keep in Mind
* Please provide at least three weeks notice before the date of your event.
* Keep in mind that it is very difficult to schedule an appearance during a weekday when school is in session.
* Weekends fill up very quickly, especially during the summer and in September and October. Many people book these dates a year in advance.
* Travel fees apply for any appearances outside of Missoula.
* Monte makes up to 45 minute appearances.
* The mascot program reserves the right to deny any request for an appearance.
* Please remember that the booking entity is responsible for designating a contact person for Monte on the day of the event and for providing him with a dressing room to change in.
|Appearance Type||Examples||Rate (45 minutes)|
|Corporate Event||Grand opening event, anniversary sale, customer appreciation day||$500|
|Private Event||Birthday party, wedding reception, retirement social, picnics, delivery from Monte of flowers or goods||$200|
|Non-Profit Event||Benefit walks, school assemblies, fundraisers, community events for children||$150|
* Monies raised from donations help with suit upkeep, supplies, travel, and funding for national competitions.
Ready to book? Call (406) 243-2250 or click here to send an e-mail.
Monte attends many different types of functions and events.
Monte visits many schools throughout the state of Montana.
It is not unusual for Monte to appear with other beloved community members.
Monte attends several weddings each year.
- Online Stores
Annual Golf Invitational and Celebrity Gala...
The University of Montana's annual football fund-raiser is slated for July 30th & 31st at the...
Wells places 24th at nationals
Montana's Stephanie Wells wrapped up her junior campaign and the Grizzlies' outdoor season with a...
Griz reach new heights of academic success
Spend more than two decades in softball at the Division I level, and more than that being around ...
Griz softball program offering pair of summer...
The Montana softball program will be hosting a pair of day camps this summer for players ranging ...
Wells ready for track and field's biggest stage
Both of their journeys to athletic greatness began in Silverton, a town of 9,000-some in the...
Stephens stepping down as Griz golf coach
Joni Stephens, who led the Montana women's golf program the last two seasons, will step down from...
Lady Griz schedule for 2015-16 finalized
With three lost starters, two returning players coming off redshirt seasons and three newcomers...
Wells breaks through, makes first trip to...
Fate owed Stephanie Wells one, and it paid in full Saturday night on the final day of the NCAA...